The building on Glančnik, now a museum, was built in 1928 by the English owners of the mine. Administrative rooms were located on the ground floor and first floor, and apartments for mining supervisors were located on the second floor. The museum collections include a collection of minerals with the most famous and valued mineral wulfenite, minerals and fossils, as well as mine surveillance. One of the former apartments contains a museum layout of the apartment of a miner’s family, which shows the living culture of the Mežica miners in the period before the Second World War. The collection of photographs by nature photographer Maks Kunc as a whole represents an interesting documentary overview of the local flora and fauna.