The company Podzemlje Pece actively participated in the international project The Iron Route, which took place within the framework of the European Union’s Interreg III program. B – Alpine Space. The project connected several Alpine lands with a common mining and iron-making past. Partners from Slovenia, Austria and Italy participated in the project. The activities of the project were studies, research, exchange of experience and results, and the establishment of a new network between institutions and local organizations. The goal of the project was to highlight the active Iron Road, and efficient and environmentally friendly management of natural and cultural heritage.
- REGIONE LOMBARDIA – DIREZIONE GENERALE CULTURE, IDENTITA’, AUTONOMIE – Archivio di Etnografia e Sto (Lead partner)
- MARKTGEMEINDE HÜTTENBERG
- PODZEMLJE PECE, RSCM-GRADBENI MATERIALI D.O.O.
- MUSEUM OF GORENJSKA
- REGIONE AUTONOMA VALLE D’AOSTAASSESSORATO TERRITORIO, Ambiente e Opere pubbliche
- REGIONE AUTONOMA FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA – DIREZIONE CENTRALE DELLE RISORSE AGRICOLE NATURALI, FORESTA
- COMUNITA’ MONTANA DI VALLE TROMPIA
- COOPERATIVA LEADER PLUS DELLE VALLI SERIANA E DI SCALVE s.c.r.l.
- UNIVERSITA’ DEGLI STUDI DELL’INSUBRIA
Duration of the project: 1. 1. 2005–31. 12. 2007
Project value: 1.758.240,00 €, sofinanciranje EU 945.120,00 €